First Annual Zymology Fest
Zymology? “The area of applied science related to fermentation”
This 5 session “festival” is a series of workshops where you’ll learn the science behind fermentation as well as gain practical, hands on experience with making fermented foods.
The 5 fermentation workshops are:
- Feb. 5 – Vegetable (curtido, sauerkraut, many more)
- Feb. 12 – Dairy (yoghurt, kefir, cheese)
- Feb. 19 – Grains (sourdough, injera)
- Feb. 26 – Nonalcoholic Beverages (kombucha, kvass, more)
- March 5 – Meats, legumes, and more
Each session takes place at Goodman Community Center from 6:30-9:30. Each session is $20, or you can sign up for all five at a discounted price of $75.